- Because the oils take a significant amount of time to dry, you can expect to receive your paining 4-7 weeks from painting completion. I tightly pack oil paintings within a box, therefore this amount of time is necessary for your paining to arrive in pristine condition.
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, and padded very well with package materials and sent in a sturdy cardboard box. Most artwork will ship via USPS or UPS and packages usually arrive within 2 to 4 days from time of shipping. All packages include tracking and insurance. International orders will be charged for time spent filling out customs forms as well as extra shipping charges.
For larger pieces bigger than 50 inches, we send rolled safely in a sturdy tube. We work with a local framer to craft the support bars and stretch the canvas. This usually cost between 100 and $200 depending on size and geographic location. If you prefer to have your large painting ship to your home or office without using this cost-favorable method, you can expect to pay freight charges of $300-$500.
- Prints are handled with care and packaged beautifully in a plastic sleeve which is biodegradable and earth friendly.
- Prints 11 x 14" and smaller may be sent in a sturdy mailer. Prints 16 x 20 in larger may be mailed in either a flat box or a sturdy tube.
- Prints are shipped via USPS and usually arrive within one week of shipping.
- You may pick up your artwork from my studio by appointment. Use the code STUDIOPICKUP at check out to forego shipping fees. Please call or email me to arrange pickup. (541) 749-0168, firstname.lastname@example.org